The objective of the co-operation is to improve the physics
base of the Stellarator-Heliotron concept and to enhance the effectiveness
and productivity of research and development efforts related to the Stellarator-Heliotron
concept by strengthening co-operation among Agency member countries.
The co-operative programme to be carried out by the Contracting
Parties within the framework of this Agreement shall consist of the following
- Exchanges of information;
- Assignment of specialists to the facilities or research groups of the Contracting Parties;
- Joint planning and co-ordination of experimental programmes in selected
- Workshops, seminars and symposia;
- Joint theoretical, design and systems studies;
- Exchanges of computer codes; and
- Joint experiments.